Friday, May 16, 2008

The Whimsy-est thing I saw today!

Look at what I found at Drawn via Etsy:

Some genius in Korea is taking drawings made by children and turning them into real life photographs! And fashion, I might add!

I love it: The link to the Korean site via Drawn is not working and it is all in Korean, so I am afraid I cannot give all the credit where credit is doe, but I will when I find it!

Anyone speak Korean??

This is much related to shortsupply, an etsy seller who takes the drawings that her daughter makes and turns them into huggable dolls for Autism awareness:

5 comments:

Citizen said...

That's a neat-o concept if there ever was a neat-o concept!!

Mnmom said...

I love kid's art!

sarah said...

what a great idea! i love how people see art everywhere.

B said...

Those are both sooo cool!

Even more reason to love Etsy!!!!!

Mimi said...

very cute! and what a great idea!