Friday, February 13, 2009

The Chinga!-iest thing I saw today: Monster Challenge!

I am excited to share a drawing that Jennifer made for the Monster Challenge.

Jennifer also drew one of her pets:


The artist says: This is Jezebel. I drew this picture of her as an attack cat for my friend Xime -- the Chinga!cat reference is from an X-files episode, in which a very violent doll wreaks havoc, all the while saying, "I want to play!!" This is my cat, to a T.

I have met Jezebel and know her story, I can't argue with Jennifer. Sorry Jezebel! You attack things, but you are a pretty kitty, nonetheless.

Here is a very slow loading set of footage from that episode (I hope!):

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee!! I love that you provided a link and some footage. Happy to share my monster-cat with the world on your great blog. :D

Missy said...

Thank you! I have been very inspired by Monster Challenge heroes, like yourself.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a lot of very creative friends

Mnmom said...

I need to draw a monster that's giving me insomnia!

David Oppegaard said...

Duchovney's one line in that preview makes him sound like an old Jewish woman.

Alexiev said...

opa lala... Good image and, that fear that gave the video me…

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Proyectos
Alexiev Store