Thursday, October 25, 2007

The spookiest thing I saw today.

So I was hanging out with my 8 year old niece and I mentioned how much I love Halloween decorations (it is actually practically a problem as I have more decorations than I do square footage in my condo! Good thing my husband loves them too or it would be a long life).

Anyway, she drew this pumpkin for me:



Now I am exploiting it and using it as a blog entry...

I mean, now I can use it to get us all pumped up for HALLOWEEN!!!

Ow!

OH! I am hosting a Halloween party on Saturday with a friend and there is a coloring contest. If you want to enter, you could color and caption this and e-send it back to me! I would be proud to hang it up.

8 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

Boo, mutherfucker. Boo.

MDelin said...

hey, I didn't find your e-mail anywhere so I created a blog with my entry on it: http://halloweencoloringcontest.blogspot.com

No, I'm not insane, I just had a bit of spare time and so I thought: "Why not?"

Happy Halloween! ;)

XUP said...

I can't colour, it always looks scribbly and I get really bored, but I like to look at other people's art. The niece has all the makings of a really outrageous artist (like her auntie) -- that's an awesome pumpkin.

Missy said...

Oh man, Martin! You have set the bar high.

I did not realize my email was not linked anywhere.

If anyone else wants to submit an entry before Saturday night comment and I will get my email out.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Look out for that spider!

B said...

yay for coloring! :)

oh, and cross stitching is NOT for old people. quite the contrary: i started when i was 3 or 4...blunt needles of course.

of course, i don't do it anymore.

CROSS STICH: Not just for the geriatrics any more.

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween. I'll be posting some pics of our Mad Lab on my blog soon. Hope you had a great party!

B said...

i LOVE the header! :)