Monday, October 22, 2007

The Speediest thing I saw today.

I was in lovely Denver, Colorado last week for work. Our hotel was on 16th Street, a pedestrian mall with electric buses that go up and down the street for people who would rather not walk.

Cars and bikes are not allowed on the mall. The buses are the only wheeled vehicles allowed on the mall. Or so I thought:




(I actually drew this by hand quickly on the plane and added the color online.)

This is one of several wheel chairs that I saw cruising down the mall where the buses roam.

Well played wheel chair users, well played.

5 comments:

B said...

it's so great to get around technicalities.

mighty nifty hand skills you got.

Mimi said...

Excellent! Motorized or hand powered?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Those bastards are crafty.

XUP said...

You have such a sunny, wonderful life. It's all good and full of primary colours. It's so refreshing to visit your happy blog after all the irate, ranting, depressed, upset, protesting blogs. Keep Drawring.

Missy said...

Oh you are so nice, Urban Ped. and all of you! I like having a light hearted blog, but I hope it is light hearted and non-offensive!

I thought of you in Denver when they had that electric bus that looped around about 19 blocks.