Friday, February 6, 2009

The Overextend-iest thing I saw today: Monster Challenge Submission #1!

Meet Work by Eric G.:


The artist reports:
My monster is work. All I can say is that this is a literal depiction of the scene in my office right now. The geniuses in upper management decided to lay off some of my coworkers while we are in the midst of the hugest project we've ever been involved in, and now it's down to just me and a couple other tattered individuals to shoulder the workload.

Eric G., I wish this multi-tasking monster could actually come and help you out at work. I hope you had a few fun minutes in your day creating this work of art. I really love the detail and the colors.

Thank you for your submission! Hooray for Eric G! Here's hoping his workload lightens.

Anyone else??

No comments: