Friday, January 1, 2010

The glutenous thing I made today!

Happy New Year!!

This morning I am off to a crafternoon brunch hosted by TrinKnitty. I am really looking forward to it.

For the event I decided to make some bread from this bread baking book I really enjoy to read and use when I can. I made the Light Whole Wheat Loaf.

Let's look at the results together:

Oh look!
There is the baking book on the right and friend Dave's new book on t
he left.
Both books are by local authors and published by St. Martin's Press.


These would never get on the shelves at Rustica.
(Which has moved to Calhoun Village, by the way!)

I think they will taste better than they look and baking them was as fun(ny) as they look!

3 comments:

Upstairs Neighbor Elise said...

They look lovely AND delicious. And I gave my dad that bread baking book for Christmas.

elise said...

Yum! I will be looking into both books! :)

Missy said...

So many Elises is so nice!