Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Keystone Cop-iest thing I saw today

I picked up my parents from the airport last night and I witnessed perhaps the most comical airport picture ever. I am going to draw it out for you comic style, frame by frame.

The scene was classic, think Keystone Cops or silent Laurel and Hardy. I watched it all from my car because he parked right in front of mine.

I suggest some Flight of the Bumblebee in the backgrounds you watch:

We begin with our hero arriving at the airport pick-up area and launching into his heroic task.

(click to enlarge)

1 comment:

Mnmom said...

Must have been VERY IMPORTANT ITEMS in the suitcase, far more important than the mere trappings of all the other mortals nearby. It was good of you to realize how IMPORTANT that suitcase was, and now IMPORTANT his time is compared to your safety.