Friday, August 10, 2007

The Primary-est thing I saw today.

En route to the Picasso show at The Walker around 8pm, I spied an older gentlemen crossing Hennepin Avenue wearing his primary colors loud and proud:




I am not sure where he was going dressed like that at that time of night and I am also not sure where one would buy bright blue cargo pants.


I thought maybe he was a clown only part way in costume.


Or maybe he was making a statement against blending and merging.

In any case, the big bright yellow bag really tied it all together.


PS: The exhibit made me feel a lot better about my inability to draw human hands!


PPS: I started another blog about Geography: http://belatedgeography.blogspot.com/, if you are interested.

4 comments:

Citizen said...

Sounds like quite the colorful fellow.

B said...

rockin the primaries.

Bl@ck Coffee said...

Hands are difficult to draw for many reasons. You could draw three fingers and a thumb instead of four. Also try drawing the hands like winter mittens and add a couple lines later if you want. Thats what I do.

rigtenzin said...

I've been looking for a new look for myself. Primary colors may be what I need. I'll have to try it just to hear what my family has to say.