Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Proudest thing I saw today.

Walking about I saw a proud pair: a Father and Son spending time together. The young lad and his father clearly took pride in each other and their bond, because they wore matching outfits and had matching haircuts:



I am not even certain what their haircut would be called.

Their heads were shaved on the sides and the hair down the center of their scalps grew extra long and shaggy.

I suppose they may have just come from the beach or just did not have the time to prop up their extra tall Mohawks or perhaps they cut their hair using a scoop toss device as a guide in lieu of a traditional bowl.

Either way, it is nice to see family members like each other so much! I wonder how long that will last?

5 comments:

Jeff Newman said...

I only wish I could grow one of those...things...whatever they are. Alas, the Age of My Hair is coming to a close.

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B said...

it's a new fad...

it's called

the scoop toss

maybe we should get them done. we'll be on the upswing of the trend.

Missy said...

Ha! Nice! You heard it here first folks!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Yo Missy, I gave you a "Creative Blogger" award. Go check it out.